October 29, 2004

Friday Video/Cartoons - Halloween Special

I thought this weeks friday toons and video were gonna be short. So, I went on the search for old Halloween themed cartoons. Then I found a ton of regular cartoons. Heh. Go figure. So, I shall overload with cartoons yet again. First Regular, then Halloween, then something for the heck of it. Heehee. I said heck.

Regular Toons and Video
Butterfield Explains How Brittany Spears went Trailer Trash
Carl Lewis Video - And you thought Party All the Time by Eddie Murphy was bad.
THE LLAMA SONG!!! - I love it. Its happy happy fun times!!!!!!!

It's Halloween Bitches!!!
Amityville Toaster - An old Neurotically Yours, just seemed appropriate
Badgers From HELL!!!
Mr. Stabby - He brings joy to the world. Yeah.
Ghost Stories - Homestar Runner Halloween Special 2000
The House that Gave Sucky Treats - HSR Halloween Special 2001
Pumpkin Carving Contest - HSR Halloween Special 2002
Seance For Ficus - HSR Halloween Special 2003
Strongbad Rips on Peoples Halloween Costumes
(no posting of the special for 2004. One word. Reallyfuckenshitty!)

P.S. Take Polls over there --->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home