October 25, 2004

Posting On Star Wars Fan Sites

I regularly read a fan site, that I will not mention by name, every day. The guy who has the site basically goes from star wars site to site, and collects all the spoiler info he can. He then shares it on his site, claiming he knows George Lucas.

Some people believe him. Some people think he is a lying bastard. I think the guy is funny as hell. There are tons of people who worship him, and hate him. I get amusement out of the entire thing. Its funny watching him fuck with so many peoples heads.

On his site, he claims that George Lucas is going to have him direct Star Wars episodes 7-9. Of course, the roles for parts and crew are going to be played by fans. Not by audition, but by AUCTION. Yes, bidding for parts.

Some of the readers got mad, because auctions could put horrible actors in spots. Some people said they are saving up money now. It lasted a few days, so I had to jump in and add a post. The guy usually edits posts, or just doesnt' post them. I don't blame him, the site is his. He posted me word for word. Here is my post, and his commentary.

My Post: (I doubt you'll post this, but hopefully it makes you laugh.) I LOVE the idea of making bids for parts. I have no talent, but I think I can get the cash to be a best boy grip. I will then live off of bean burritos, cabbage and chili with extra beans during the filming process. I will make it a point to pass loud stinky gas whenever film is being taken. YAY GAS!

His Reply: Holy flip flops. You are the greatest genius of our time. Your thoughts should be recorded for all future generations to study. History will remember you as the most influential person of the 21st century. I‘m in awe. Spellbinding.

I gained more respect for him after that moment. The man officially has a sense of humor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home