October 10, 2004

Music CD, Need INPUT

I had a good evening last night, for just sitting around the house. I went on a mad cd burning binge, when I got an idea for a disk, that I need a few more songs for. The disk theme is war. Me being the peace lovin' metal/hippy, needed a creative outlet, and I came across a few things lately musically, that sparked the idea. A song by Todd Snider (Conservative Christian, Right-Wing Republican, Straight, White, Amercan Males) and a music video by A Perfect Circle, that is a remix of their song Pet. I've got a list, but I know I'm missing some good songs that could be used. Here is what I have, anyone into music suggestions are very welcome.

1. Conservative Christian, Right-Wing Republican..... by Todd Snider
2. Pet by A Perfect Circle
3. I Don't Wanna Be A Soldier covered by Mad Season
4. What's Going On by Marvin Gaye
5. A.D.D. by System of a Down
6. Take the Power Back by Rage Against the Machine
7. Disposable Heroes by Metallica
8. Rooster by Alice In Chains
9. War Pigs by Black Sabbath
10. South Texas Deathride by the Union Underground (really not about war)
11. The End of All Things To Come by Mudvayne
12. Crazy Old Soldier by Ray Charles and Johnny Cash
-----------at this point I started throwing crap in------------------
A Drug Against War by KMFDM
Room For One More by Anthrax
Army's on Ecstasy by Oysterhead

Last song - Angel's Son by Sevendust (for our soldiers who lost thier lives)

It is possible to be anti-war, and pro soldier.

I need a few more songs, I got empty space on the disk still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home