October 14, 2004

Update and Cartoons and Video

One thing amazes me. I have little to say when I'm happy and don't have much to bitch about. The closest thing to that you'll get out of me is some goofy ass jokes, speaking of which, I have a cartoon about ass....

Foamy Updated!!!! - This episode is entitled "Jiggly Butt" Not one of the better ones, but ah, a squirrel shouting obscenities at a purple haired goth chick in her underwear is an odd form of entertainment.
Kansas City Worldskippers - Remember that old Harlem Globetrotters cartoon? similar.....
Strongbad E-Mail - Electric Boots - not the best strongbad, but I don't care. Its strongbad. (hidden stuff at end, click extention cord at plug to boots, and clicking boots)
George Bush Fuzzy Math Video - I liked it, but I hate bush, so....
Dick Cheneys ALIVE!!! - odd one. Music video about changing Dick Cheneys image. I thought it was hilarous.
Kangaroo gets Hit by a Racecar - the title explains it.
Suburban, white, Nothing But a G Thang - Kinda funny, kinda stupid, nudity involved

Most of us know I am a huge A Perfect Circle fan.
Most of us know I am a peace loving, anti-war hippy.
Here is some stuff from them.
Imagine Video
Counting Bodies Like Sheep To the Rhythm of the War Drums (low bandwidth)

Time for me to go hug some trees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home