October 13, 2004

Sims 2 - Fhqwadad Grumblcakes

I recently purchased the sims 2, and thanks to an idea I stole from some guy at a website, I am following in his footsteps. My goals were simple. Create ugly sim. Score with sim chicks. Be a serial killer.On my creation of my character, I decided to go with guy I could find a bond with. His name is Fhqwgads Grumblecakes. He is a tall, white male, heavyset. Round pudgy face. BIG RED MULLET!!!! One of those short short spikey topped mullets with the standard lang hair in the back. Some nice green Jerry Garcia glasses, an all black outfit, with a trenchcoat over it. He likes bikini underwear with a leapard print. (Sessay!!!) I made his main desire be scoring with women. Yes, that is an option. It might be romantic encounters, but I call it scoring.

I then just bought one of the pre fab homes in the game, rather than go through the long process of designing a dream home for his evil and debauchery. Once settled in, I used some cheat codes to get him that 57 inch plasma tv and some furniture. I then divided a room downstairs, that I think is supposed to be an office, in two. I put this pimp daddy black toilet in the furthest one, and a gold sink. This was to be the death room. No one can resist a the nicest toilet in the house, AND a gold sink.

I then logged on my military grade computer, and got a job in the prestigious slacker field. I began work as a caddy. They soon realized my keen intellect was far too superior for that job, and I moved on to being a gas station attendant. The gas station hours are better, since i work the graveyard shift. I work while people sleep, and sleep while others work. The caddy job didn't help my seeking of the almighty booty well.

Day one, I had a bunch of people come over. Three chicks and a dude. One girls name I don't remember, or anothers, but the third one took the biggest liking to me initially. Some blonde tramp named Jenny. While talking to Jenny, I noticed dude went into the death room. As soon as he was off the shitter, I paused, and removed the toilet, the sink, and the door; and just put them in the other half of the room (two rooms, so I would always have a death room available. After a day, he wet himself, was stinky, and taken by the grim reaper. ONE KILL!!!!!!

I called Jenny over the next day, and she brought some blue kid with her. I don't know if it was her brother or son, doesn't matter. While busting my move on Jenny, I saw him go in the Death room!!!!! I got so excited, I removed the sink and door before he was done taking a crap. He finally finished, and I removed the toilet. Within a day, he was dead.

I moved the urn to my backyard, and put it next to my other victims. Turns into a nice headstone I might add. I invited Jenny over again, and it was hard to make advances on her, with her constantly wandering over to her brothers grave and crying. That bitch. I'm trying to score and all she can do is mourn. I did manage to kiss her though, and moved our relationship up to crush. That is where everything stands now. 2 kills. 1 kiss.

So, Fhgwadad was going along nicely. He was stuffing his face with cereal, and walking around in his leopard print bikini underwear. He was inviting the chicks over, but they had to bring friends. Thanks to this, he had more victims. The brunette chick came over, with some blonde kid. The kid quickly fell victim to the bathroom trick. He scored major points with her that day, going to a well established crush level with her.

The next day, after the maid resisted Fhgwadad's advances, he called her over again. She brought YET ANOTHER FRIEND!!! Fhwadad quickly went into mack daddy mode, since shortly after greeting her, a new option popped up... Make out. So, they made out in the front yard. She grabbed Fhgwadads pasty ass through his skin tight leapord print unkers. They was going at it really nice. A little while later, that bastard friend from yesterday ruined fhgwadads chances of scoring the woohoo. She witnessed the kids death.

Fhgwadad wasn't bugged by this, he saw it as a possible opportunity. He consoled her, then called her upstairs to his bedroom. He got her to join him on the bed... The plan was nearing completion. He kissed her. He cuddled her. All was running smooth. New options appeared for the bed time action. Make out and the ALMIGHTY woohoo. First, I tried the make out. REJECTED!!!!! The pain was tough to bear for Fhgwadad. The Grumblecakes men are not used to rejection.

The car for work showed up, and Fhgwadad ignored it. His mind was set on one thing, the young lady next to him. He showered her with more cuddles, and kisses. Things were going well, and he decided to go in for the kill. He attempted a woohoo...... and failed. The trick then LEFT!!! This was unheard of. He was destraught, and crying loudly. Was a sad occasion. At that point his work called and said if he missed another shift at the gas station he was gonna be FIRED!!! Another blow to his ego.

At this point, he hadn't eaten since breakfast, gone to the bathroom for 12 hours, or bathed since the day before. Add to that, he was SLEEPY!!! So, he bathed, he shat, and went downstairs for a bag of chips. right after opening the bag of chips, he saw the ghost of one of his victims, that damn punk with the liberty spikes. His PHAT heart couldn't handle the sight, and he collapsed dead there. The grim reaper came, double checked on his cell phone, and took away Fhgwadads spirit. Fhgwadad left the world, a virgin. He never accomplished a woohoo, so he went straight to HECK where the DEBBIL will tease him, and make fun of his now shriveled winky. Now, I must start another sims game, just what will my goal be......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home