December 03, 2004

Cartoons Kiddies!!!!

After a one week moritorium on cartoons, I have an update, and, its actually a full and good update!!! Cartoons really slacked off after the election, but are beginning to pick up again thankfully.

Sloganator - Yes, its a bye bye of sorts. Not quite a cartoon, but necessary to post.

No More Compy 386 - Strongbad gets a new computer.... this thing is amazing. Then he creates an animal.

The Passion of the Zombies - Foamy and Germain of Neurtotically yours go to the movies.

Dogs Have No Shame - I can describe this thing by one word. KINKAY!!!

The Last Unicorn - This thing has everything. Unicorns. Aliens. Monkeys..... Its Beautiful.

Roy's Pipeline - I think Roy is in the same catagory of genius as Dubya. I am interested in this new food product of "Glogg" though. I think it has halucinogenic qualities. One small problem, there was a small part of this cartoon even I found offensive. I didn't know that could happen.

Wok 'n Woll - This starts out looking like bad humor... then it gets way too cool. This guy is my new hero.

Peanuts - Heehee. Interesting cartoon, its the song that sells it though.

ZoomQuilt - This one is really cool. Its not in any way funny, its one of those rare uses of flash animation as art. Warning though, the file is huge, so if your dial up, don't even try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home