December 06, 2004

Progress...

It's break time, and things are under control. Called doc, left a message with some nurse. Got research done for paper. I needed 2 sources, I found 7 and quit looking. The paper itself needs to be 2-3 pages, double spaced, 12 point font. In other words, something I can write quickly and neatly in an hour. (I'm doing it on high drug costs.) Didn't call advisor, there is an open registration day Thursday, and since I am officially switching majors, would give me a better chance to go from one advisor to another easily that day. I have nothing else to do anyway. Didn't call on my recall yet, that I didn't want to do till I had the rest of my week figured out. I can't bring the car in till Friday the earliest now, since I have stuff every other day this week.

Ok, that concludes a brief look into my real life. I'll be back to my normal, non-personal self tomorrow... maybe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home