December 13, 2004

A Quiz, Stolen From the Almighty Sweetandsourgoth

1. Tell me something obvious about you. I'm whiter than casper.

2. Tell me something about you that many don't know. I had my gall bladder yanked from my abdominal cavity in November of 2003 because it was dead.

3. What is your biggest fear? Someone learns my weaknesses, exploits them, and destroys me.

4. Do you normally go the safe route or take the short cut? Safe route. Sane planning, sensible future.

5. Name one thing you want that you can't buy with money. I sit here and think for an answer that is different than SASG's, but I can't come up with any. I was gonna say a wife, but you can buy those from many foreign countries. So, I must go with the already said, true love.

6. What is your most treasured possession? My music collection. Its huge. Its diverse. Its near disgusting.

7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do often? I procrastinate. There is so much stuff I should have done a week ago, that I won't do till next week...

8. Tell me something sexually about you that most people don't know. I find nothing more appealing than a dominatrix type. Something about forceful, dominant women is just... wow. Tie me up, tease me, whip me, beat me, dig your high heel in my thigh, head butt me... um... ok, i'll quit.

9. Tell me something sexually about you that everyone knows. I masturbate.

10. What is your favorite lie to tell? "I'm doing good today."

11. Name something you've done before that you can't wait to do again. Let me start the list: concerts, karaoke, work, sex... and not in that order.

12. Are you the jealous type? Yes. I'm not the grab by the arm, drag outside jealous, I'm the stare across the room jealous type.

13. What is the one person, place or thing you can't say no to? I'm stubborn, so I can say no to anything. I am also very laid back, so I can give in to almost anything. It all depends on my mood and how its phrased.

15. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be? ROAD TRIP!!!

16. When was the last time you cried? Two weeks ago. I was given new meds for my fake gizzard pains by my doc, and they gave me some twisted mood swings. I'm off those now, and of course I saw a commercial the other night for a class action lawsuit out against that drug for people who commited suicide on it...

17. When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered? I'd say it was the day after surgery when I was sore, but loaded on painkillers. I know, kinda sad example.

18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on? Not really. Picture a paler version of Ron Jeremy walking around... exactly. I scare people with my pale skin and fuzzyness.

19. Name one person you haven't met who you'd like to meet. My fan club.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I have figured out I will never figure out where the pop up is coming from. I don't get them, the pop ups only like macs, and my Windows based PCs are immune.

Thank you Mr. Gates for your kinder, evil corporation.

Tue Dec 14, 02:27:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home