December 07, 2004

Demolition Woman Can I Be Your Man

I made an amazing re-discovery today... Fun Dip.

We all remember them. Little package of the powder like in pixie stix, and that nasty white candy stick. Then you lick the stick, dip it in the powder, and suck off the powder. Repeat the process till all the powder is gone, and eat the stick.

Someone brought a CASE to class tonight, and I took about 8 packages. The eating of such an wonderful candy from my childhood, made me think of a use I wouldn't have been able to comprehend back when I was but a child...

Fun dip powder would make an excellent sex aid. I am sure this one has been done many times before, but the powder itself would work better than many other substances, that would tend to leave someone feeling sticky, and would stay in one place, unlike chocolate syrup. Just lick a spot, apply powder, suck and lick powder off. Repeat until done.

This is almost as good as my idea of hot caramel - hot wax and chocolate syrup all in one!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home