December 14, 2004

Too Much Nothing

Today, begins a month without school for me. I sit at the computer, looking for something profound to write, and can come up with nothing that really peaks my interest. So, I shall share my long list of things I thought about, but didn't, write about.

My initial thoughts were to write on some music. I'm an avid music listener, so I looked at my back catalogue of music and what I could do a little review on. Its way too difficult to make a decision. When you are literally torn between a metal band (Mushroomhead), a kinda folk singer (Ben Harper), a few groups that defy classification (Soul Coughing, G. Love and Special Sauce), and possibly going out and buying a new disk you just give up.

The new disk brings me up to writing number two. I was thinking about buying the new Tupac disk, even though I had sworn off buying any more of his post-supposed-death releases. The man has literally released twice as many albums since he publicly died than when he was alive. Now he has a new cd out, produced by Eminem, with a track with Elton John on it. Further proof to me that the almighty Pac is still alive.

I also thought about digging up some material from my old blog, and doing a mild edit to it and just posting it here. Recycling is good for the earth, right? 99% of you haven't read some of those rants and tirades, so I could just cut, paste, edit for continuity (the post I had picked briefly mentioned the "upcoming" election), and I would have all grounds covered, right?

Then again, I could just ramble on for a few paragraphs and call it a day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Trying to write a serious inaugural address would be hard for me, since my views differ so much from the direction we are headed.

But, using my oddly unique view of the world... you may have given me an idea for a twisted post...

Thank ye, almighty one.

Wed Dec 15, 02:19:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home