March 11, 2005

The Evils of Blogger **updated 2X**

When everything works, there are no problems. When something breaks, all hell breaks loose. That is today and now.

I have read numerous blogs today, and I have many a comment I want to make on them. I can't though. Blogger keeps spitting errors at me when I try to post a comment. This is on at least 5 different blogs too.

I e-mailed their help last night, after checking the Blog Status page. They still haven't posted about the problem, as I am sure this is more than just something I am facing. So, until then, I must wait to post all of my twisted commentary on other's blogs.

**Update: They have acknowledged the problem, and are working on it. Maybe it will be fixed sometime soon. Then again, we are talking about the same group of people that haven't had the ability to fix the thing in our profiles that updates word count, most recent posts, etc. I love having to argue posts I made in November about the damn election with people.**

**2nd Update: I got some comments in on folks blogs... The message said it was still broke... who knows**

Luckily, it hasn't harmed me posting my own semi-mindless drivel on my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home