March 01, 2005

Every Vote Counts

A new week, a new poll. This new poll, shouldn't be called a poll, it is truly a vote. The outcome has an effect that will echo across the land. Like a collective fireball shot from the asses of the gods, streaking across the universal conciousness. This weeks vote shall be on... my display name.

Here is the brief story behind how I came up with the name, and how it was betrothed upon me. It was shortly after I discovered the "next blog" button in the top right hand corner of the screen, and I came across a heavily pro-republican blog. Me being a former republican (a moderate one), had to make some comments. All were.... anonymous. I did bookmark the site, and went back the next day. I got an anonymous reply to one of my comments, and I got called a toolbox. I told him that's Mr. Toolbox, and created the display name, and started replying daily on the guys site.

That brings me to the new vote. It will run for two weeks. Week one is the primaries, with a long list of choices. Week two will be the full on election, with only the top two vote recieving candidates going forward. In the event of a tie, I get the deciding vote. Election ends when I wake up on Tuesdays, and do my Blogging, as usual. (Scientific and accurate, huh?)

Now, the current election results. Your votes for preferred superpower:
  1. 67% Care Bear Stare.
  2. 33% Clean House and Car at the snap of a finger.
  3. 0% Super Strength; 0% X-Ray Vision
2008 Presidential Election:
  1. 34% Homer with The Bee
  2. 31% Dave Chappelle as Rick James Bitch
  3. 25% Michael Moore with Extra Cheese
  4. 9% Bill O'Reilly with a falafel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home