February 28, 2005

Gravylicious People

I have made an executive decision. I'm going to just start adding peoples blogs to my little list of blogs over there on the sidebar. Its too empty and lonely. If I add yours, and you would like it removed, you may e-mail me at mrtoolbox911@netscape.net and I will take it down no problem. You can also just leave a comment. Whatever works best for ya. The list is going to add up and compile into something... HUGE. I read a LOT of blogs. Some I have never commented on. Reading is gooood.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Way to take charge

Mon Feb 28, 10:40:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should check out http://www.ultimatetimetravel.com/blog/

-violet

Mon Feb 28, 11:01:00 PM CST  
Blogger Michael said...

Jenni - I do sometimes. I prefer to just sit back and provide color commentary though. Leading involves too much effort.

Violet - I bookmarked that blog. Funny. Hopefully they can keep it up.

Tue Mar 01, 04:52:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home