March 15, 2005

Hi, My Name Is...

And the vote is done. Low voter turnout for this one, as all major elections should have. It has been settled. By a 60% to 40% voting, the name "Mr. Toolbox" shall be laid to rest. Now, I must go by my given name. It's as common as they could ever possibly come.

This weeks new poll is "what is the worst fad/fashion that could come back?" The choices are mullets, leisure suits, spikey hair with lines in the side, or parachute pants.

I've already had to see the horrors of bell bottoms, trucker hats, those damn top gun glasses... and I think everything on that list is either on its way back, or will be soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Yes, you may call me my former alias.

Being an all knowing eyeball, like myself, makes name adjustment easy.

Wed Mar 16, 12:22:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home