April 08, 2005

Cartoons and Video Anyone?

I know I missed last weeks update, but, all two of those are on this weeks update, which is... large.

Strongbad and Homestars Pants - Strongbad gets an e-mail about homestar not wearing pants.

New Foamy - Foamy has the greatest idea in mail... EVER!

Aaaaaaahaaahaaaa - You'll understand soon enough...

The Real Mortal Combat - Kinda cheesy, but anything with mortal combat in it has to be good.

Panda - Panda's are cute and cuddly critters...

Bondage - Normally I like bondage, dominance, submission, and all that comes with it...

Commercial - I don't quite understand this commercial, all I know is that I love it.

Mr. T. Video (jacked from Froyd) - Mr. T rappin bout mammas.

Carl Lewis Video - Had to dig this one out from the dust. The Mr. T video made me think of it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO. omg..that aaaaahaahaa one was so funny..i dont know why.im easily entertained..and that panda...damn..that made me laugh too.
-violet

Sat Apr 09, 06:46:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Michael said...

lol. The aaaahaaahaaa thing is hilarious. Its one of those so stupid its funny. I'm way too easily amused myself.

Sat Apr 09, 06:54:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home