April 06, 2005

Cooking, All Proper and Shit

While doing my normal browsing, I came across something interesting on a website I visit that is anti-PC, crude, rude, vulgar... you get the picture. They have started another site, but on cooking. Yes, the Fellows at somethingawful.com teach one and all how to cook.

They leave such great instructions as "don't touch the fucking thing for 5 minutes." They also share recipes for ramen and fried candy bars. I'm thankful for their ingenius idea.

Read, be amused, and enjoy the pictures and step by step instructions.

(another link thing if ya didn't click the one in the title.)

6 Comments:

Blogger noe said...

holy crap! i love it! what a fun way to get a recipe and the pictures are awfully helpful! you know about so many cool places on the web mr t, must be cause you're rockin!

Wed Apr 06, 07:35:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay you made me laugh soooo hard...especially that peep show. (im a freak and i love peeps) but i was laughing sooo hard.
-violet

Wed Apr 06, 10:35:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Michael said...

I luck into people telling me about way too many sites, and I'm a big enough net nerd to check on them all the time.

I had to go back to the site, and check out the peeps (was a new addition they made today.)

I don't even like peeps, but I wish I had some right now.

Thu Apr 07, 02:01:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok..i admit..i tried the peep thing..its funny to watch them puff up...get all deformed..but they dont taste all that great because the artificialness that they have gets cooked too and it makes it taste funny

Sat Apr 09, 06:34:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ack..forgot to sign my comment
-violet

Sat Apr 09, 06:34:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Michael said...

I'm still destined to try the peeps thing once. Now, I just have to wait till I can come across some...

Sometimes they do have peeps for other holidays. I know I've seen halloween peeps.

Sat Apr 09, 06:57:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home