April 22, 2005

Tha Shizzolator

Pardon me, have you ever had problems reading a page since it was typed in proper english. That is a problem no more, thanks to "Tha Shizzolator." A computer mock up of Snoop Dogg will translate the web page for you, so that you may understand better. A full transcript of this post "Shizzolated" follows, in italics of course.

Pardon me, has yo' ass ever had problems reading a page since that shiznit wuz typed in proper english, know what I'm sayin'? That is a problem no mo', thanks "Tha Shizzolator n' shit. " A computer mock up of Snoop Dogg will shizzolate da web page fo' yo' ass, so that yo' ass may understand better, know what I'm sayin'? A full transcript of this post "Shizzolated" follows, in italics of course, know what I'm sayin'?

(Link to da shizzlator fo sho)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home