July 22, 2005

Warning Miss Daisy. Danger! Danger!

Japanese scientists are looking at new ways to provide caretakers to the elderly, by using robots. Soon, one fourth of Japan's population will be age 65 or older, and the nations existing healthcare would not be able to handle the load.

They don't want to be like the US or Europe, and allow cheap foreign people to do the job, so they are turning to robots.

As an American, my top choice for someone to care for me should I become unable to, would be another skilled, well trained, American. Of course you can't always get what you want.

Now, if you give me the choice between an illegal alien, who speaks broken english, but was well trained by standards in their home country, or a robot, to change my catheter... who do you think I'd choose?

Surprise, surprise, it isn't the robot. Give me the illegal alien ANY DAY!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Froyd said...

whoaWHOA!!!!

Robots are bad because the fuel they run on is OLD PEOPLE'S MEDICATIONS!!!

this is an evil plot. EVIL.

Sat Jul 23, 01:50:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home