September 17, 2005

Free Time? What's That?

My blogging has been, absent lately. Its due to a major change in my life.

I spent 14 months out of work, due to medical bullshit, with the last few months being just difficulty finding a job in the so called improving economy. During that time, I was going to school part time.

Now, I am working about 35 hours a week, and taking 15 credit hours in school. That would supposedly be the equivalent of working 80 hours a week.

So, free time comes in very small doses. Less free time, less twisted news to read and provide my special commentary on.

Plus, the news has been horrible lately. Nothing but tragedy. I want news articles about things like Hogzilla, Iranian divorce because of a husband who hasn't bathed in 10 years... shit like that.

Hopefully I'll find something like that soon. Instead of tragedy's like Brittany and Kevin procreating.

1 Comments:

Blogger Toenex said...

I'm hoping that Brittanys kid is such a massive financial drain that she ends up working in Kwiki Mart. Either that or he looks like jo-jo the dogfaced boy!

Sun Sep 18, 02:44:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home