October 31, 2005

I Hate Beggers

The begging holiday is almost over.

The one where people force their kids to dress up in some costume, that half the time the kid doesn't even want to wear, and go door to door begging for candy. That's all the holiday is, teaching children how to beg.

The little rats come to the door, looking like a klansman with a sheet on, and I'm supposed to reward them with candy? I don't think so.

I want child labor camps, so kids know the value of a hard days work, not how to be panhandlers. Trick or treating is what is fundamentally destroying American society.

Although, I do like dressing up in some costume, along with other folks, and get drunk somewhere. That's always cool.

In other words, Halloween should be an adults only holiday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

you know what the kids in our city did this year which i have never seen before. Trick or treat at the bussiness parks. Apparently trick or treating at the neighbor's houses is to dangerous, you know, all the molesters and perves. So the little buggers were coming in droves to the stores. I had to wait behind a parade of snot nose kids before I could even be seated by the waitress at the restaurant i went to tonight. If you ask me, this holiday bites!

Mon Oct 31, 11:04:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home