October 05, 2005

I Still Hate PETA

Came across this one on a friends site recently, and was thoroughly disgusted. It is graphic, bloody, and simply vile. I'd like to beat the guys responsible for this over the head with a baseball bat a couple times, just to get them dizzy, but still awake. Then I'd remove their skin with a potato peeler. Its precisely what they do to the animals that they skin for fur.

THIS is why I hate fur, and want to remove J. Ho and Puff Dildy's skin with potato peelers too.

BUT... I still think PETA is a fucked up organization. I see nothing wrong with leather from dead animals that I EAT. I see nothing wrong with killing an animal quickly for food and other parts of its body. Just no killing for fashion only. Damn trendy people destroy the whole fucking world.

And if anyone wants to see the video that inspired this rant, go here. Its disgusting, I never wanna see it again, and I had to hug my cat after seeing it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

REVOLTING!!! That was absolutely DISGUSTING. Must go hug my cats as well...

Thu Oct 06, 12:56:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Matt said...

I couldn't make it all the way through that. Dear Lord! I am going to go buy a cat and feed it expensive wet food out of a crystal dish!!

Thu Oct 06, 07:35:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home