October 01, 2005

Nutricious Breakfast

This has to be some of the best news I ever read.

Coffee is loaded with anti-oxidents, and therefore is good for you.

Yes, you have a lower risk of liver cancer, lower risk of type two diabetes, lower risk of heart disease...

This settles it, I'm going to continue to drink lots and lots of coffee. Especially my yummy guatamalan antigua, out of my french press. Although, I have yet to experiment with other regions of coffee with the press... next will have to be kenyan.

Gotta drink lots to be healthy, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger swisslet said...

I just got myself a proper espresso machine (to replace the one I left with an old girlfriend about 8 years ago, along with my old star wars videos... original edit that you now can't get).

it's 15 bar, so has enough pressure to produce a decent crema.

Mmmmm.

And made the kitchen smell great too.

Coffee is good.

ST

Sat Oct 01, 06:22:00 PM CDT  
Blogger The MilkMaid said...

my friend got me into watchin the gilmore girls (extremely witty show)...they r constantly drinkin coffee. every time i watch it i MUST make a pot for myself.

Mon Oct 03, 10:50:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home