October 05, 2005

More Outta NOLA

I read this posted on a LiveJournal, that is linked to an LJ, that is linked to my LJ. I want my LJ to be private from lots of folks, so I didn't post a link to theirs. Now though, its a website on its free standing will.

The reason that I am posting this is because I have begun to receive those mass forward e-mails about how bad all the victims of Katrina are, and how great they had it in the shelters in New Orleans and Houston, when friends of friends that I've known lived in NOLA for years and were in said shelter in Houston seemed to speak entirely differently.

So, here is a first person account by a Police Officer of the events leading up to, during, and after Katrina struck New Orleans.

(website with that there first person account)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the perma-link to the article you linked to.

http://www.southern-fried.com/new-orleans-finest

Fri Oct 07, 04:30:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Michael said...

thank you.

Updated the link.

Fri Oct 07, 06:42:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home