December 19, 2005

Person Of The Year 2005: Kevin Federline


I know many of you are sitting there, wondering why I would pick the husband of Brittany Spears to be person of the year. It was an easy decision really.

Kevin Federline best exemplifies what every man wishes for, and envies.

He married a young millionaire woman, and has managed to take from her financial empire to create NOTHING.

He showed the world that Brittany "oh I'm virginal, teehee" Spears is really far from it. She used to try to portray this image of being a wholesome, southern belle. Now, she is the epitome of southern white trash. He made the pop princess into in the kitchen, barefoot, and pregnant.

Love him. Hate him. You still cannot deny what the man has accomplished. That is why I salute you, our 2005 Person of the Year, Kevin Federline.

(2004 Person of the Year)

3 Comments:

Blogger Garlic Butter said...

Snoo and I agree with you on that one. I am surprised but not really. You sir have the pulse of the nation at your fingertips!

Mon Dec 19, 05:22:00 PM CST  
Blogger -L said...

I'm pretty sure I saw Kevin in a Sheboygan County bar last weekend...

Fri Dec 23, 11:17:00 AM CST  
Blogger adem said...

He's done so much....God bless him.

Sat Dec 24, 11:01:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home