December 12, 2005

The US Constitution

Most American's are familiar with this document, known as the Constitution. Its a document, that provided the foundation of our country. It says how our government should be set up, and lists our basic rights as US citizens. It is the keystone our entire country was founded on. Simply the most important document for our country.

Of course dubs thinks its just "a Goddamned piece of paper."

In one phrase, the man not only defiles the Constitution, but uses the name of the lord in vain. Sure sounds like the moral majority, who swore on the Bible to "uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Would taking an oath, on the Bible, and not meaning it, be considered a sin?

This brings forth so many questions, and so many levels of being wrong, I can't even begin to list them out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Is this for real? I've never heard of that particular site, so I figure I better ask. I tried googling, but didn't come up with any sites that I recognized carrying the story...

Which, sadly, doesn't necessarily make me believe it isn't true.

Tue Dec 13, 10:22:00 PM CST  
Blogger Michael said...

Understand, and same here.

i found it on one of my bored, click link from this person's blog, to this persons blog... moments.

I don't fully trust the site, but I also don't trust the president, and wouldn't put it past him.

Its really sad that the level of faith and trust in our highest elected official is so low, that we would find something like this believeable.

Wed Dec 14, 12:51:00 AM CST  
Blogger -L said...

That's exactly it...even if the article isn't true...just believing Bush could say such a thing is the horrific tragedy.

Don't you ever get the feeling that our Founding Fathers are rolling over in their graves right now?!

Thu Dec 15, 01:22:00 PM CST  
Blogger Froyd said...

what are you talking about?

I've got enormous faith in GW...


faith that he'll fuck something up.

Fri Dec 16, 03:05:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home