December 10, 2005

Friends Don't Spam Friends

I got yet another one. This one was one of those "christians are being persecuted" mass mailings, and how our troops are fighting for our religion. Ummm... I thought they were fighting for WMDs, Muslim freedom, and for all that is good and wholesome in the world?

I have yet to this day to feel persecuted as a Christian. As far as I can see, there is nothing that stops me as an individual from praying at home, at my church, or even at the stop sign while driving. You might even say that I had freedom of religion, thanks to that lovely piece of paper called the Bill of Rights.

I'm sick of the "oh your persecuting us" bullshit that so many people are falling for. Its all a gimmick. Its a ploy to brainwash you into thinking that someone is trying to steal your rights, and usually it will use a bullshit, not actually happening example. Of course this one guys blog tells you its right. Uh huh. I think I've claimed on this blog that a giant venezuelan baby is gonna grow up to be 1400 pounds, and eat trees and live cattle. Its true then, right?

Now where was I... Oh yes, E-mails. My responding to the annoying mass forwards isn't working. I still get them. Now, I am clicking the "spam" button whenever these psuedo friends send me bullshit. They and their junkmail can rest in peace in my bulk folder from now on. I'm sick and tired of getting 5 e-mails a day that are all a bunch of lying crap.

I think I figured out the difference between liberals and conservatives now. Conservatives love spamming their friends, and liberals don't like spam. We prefer to communicate with each other, maybe share a joke or two, but not send an encyclopedia of bullshit emails.

Both groups like blogging, but conservatives have to have some sort of keyword in it, like "pundit."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home