February 22, 2006

...and This Little Piggy Went WTF!!!

PETA's back, back again...

This time protesting the teaching of Pig Castration in schools. Seems that the systematic removal of pig testicles from live animals is offensive to PETA. Especially since it was done in an agricultural class in a High School, for a bunch of kids who might need to know that skill on the farm.

I know if I had to be castrated like a pig, I'd much rather have it done by someone who was guessing at the best way to do it, rather than someone who was taught the quickest, easiest, and safest way to do it. Would be much more ethical to have some idiot with a rusty butter knife going at it than someone who was fully trained in the art.

AND... some kids were upset and one lost their sausage McMuffin from watching. Awwwwww. This goes well with the mentality of people nowadays.

Come to think of it...

I believe it is unethical, immoral, AND against my religious beliefs to be a clown. Clowns are the reason why the world has been in decline. Therefore, I am going to go to clown college. When I get bad grades in clown college, I will cry persecution. When my employer tries to make me be a clown, I will do the same. I will sue all involved, make millions, and finally buy my compound in Montana.

Yes, that is the plan.

On the other hand...

OUCH!!! They cut off the poor piggies nuggetts without it being sedated!!! That has to hurt. Glad I'm a person and not a pig. Maybe an infidel, but not a pig. Capitalists are pigs. I'm a bear. A big, commie, bear. A big, cuddly, commie, bear. That's it.

Ok, done rambling for a bit.

3 Comments:

Blogger noe said...

lol... im imagi ning the kid eatingpork freaking out as they take a knife to,well, the pork...

have i ever told you how incredibly awesome i think you are?

oh yeah, go to your neighborhood bux and buy a pound of peaberry blend before they run out, it's really yummy!

Wed Feb 22, 11:36:00 PM CST  
Blogger Matt said...

I love animals and I think they have souls and my cats even have personalities. I love my cat more then most humans. But let's face it. When a drought comes or the big one, I'll hold out as long as possible, but he'll end up on my plate eventually. Thats what animals do...eat each other.

Thu Feb 23, 11:40:00 AM CST  
Blogger Michael said...

noe - in those exact words, no, but in a sense, yes. You're pretty cool yourself. I'll try to get ahold of some of that one, but I'm still immerced in the guatamlan from the one restaurant in Seattle. YUMMY stuff.

matt - agreed. If it was down to survival, my dusty old cat would be grilled. Just like if something happened to me, and no one knew, I'd want my cat to live off of me until someone found her and my corpse. Its natural for animals to eat each other. Besides, critters are just so TASTY.

Sun Feb 26, 01:30:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home