February 15, 2006

Noell Tagged Me!!!

I got tagged by Noell, so, here goes.

The way it works.

Knock the top name off the list below. Add yours to the bottom.

Lutheranchik
Rebel Without a Pew
Clever Title Here
Ramblings from a Disenchanted Idealist
YummyBrainGravy

Tag five people for this meme
  1. Erin
  2. Jenni
  3. Leah
  4. Marieke
  5. Ann
anyone can get tagged if they want to.

What were you doing 10 years ago?

I was... 19, single... probably hanging out in a buddies garage with the propane heater on full blast getting fucked up.

What were you doing a year ago?

According to my LJ, I spent the entire day in bed because my pain meds weren't doing shit.

5 snacks you enjoy
  1. Meat
  2. Trail Mix
  3. Hostess Fruit Pies
  4. Cappucino
  5. Chocolate

5 Songs to which you know all the words
  1. Would? by Alice In Chains
  2. Hit Em Up by Tupac
  3. Summer Wind by Sinatra
  4. The Man in Black by Johnny Cash
  5. The Right Stuff by New Kids On The Block

5 things you'd do if you were a millionare
  1. See how long it takes me to get fired from job. (which will probably happen five minutes after I tell someone shopping to fuck their pet goat.)
  2. Drop out of school.
  3. Buy a compound in the middle of nowhere (50's era bombshelter is a requirement, along with a T3 connection).
  4. Learn the ancient ways of the automechanic, and just buy and fix up old cars as a hobby.
  5. Give money to the humane society, ASPCA... various critter help places, but NOT PETA!!!
5 bad habits
  1. Procrastination
  2. keeping secrets
  3. avoiding human contact
  4. knowing thinking I'm always right
  5. (if you could ask her) not petting my cat
5 things you enjoy doing
  1. Cooking meat over fire.
  2. Playing on Comp
  3. Driving
  4. Listening to Music
  5. Being Impure
5 things you would not wear again
  1. Tight Rolled Jeans
  2. Z-Cavaricci's
  3. A Beret (part of the marching band uniform from High School)
  4. Stone Washed Jeans
  5. Little boy's jeans (haven't worn any of those since I was a little boy)

5 favorite toys
  1. Computer
  2. iPod
  3. ummm... enterainment center?
  4. my kitty???
  5. silver bells on a string...

4 Comments:

Blogger -L said...

Michael- sweet! I've been tagged! This will make good during-commerical-breaks-every-5-minutes material during the Olympics tonight.

I love Hostess fruit pies as well...What happened to the chocolate ones though?! I realize that is not fruit, but that is the best kind!! It seems I can only find a chocolate one once a year. Schmoo.

Wed Feb 15, 12:15:00 PM CST  
Blogger Michael said...

OMG!!!

I forgot about the chocolate ones. Those were good too. Pudding shoved in a sugar glazed pie crust, who could ask for better nutrition?

Thu Feb 16, 01:44:00 PM CST  
Blogger Jenni said...

You tagged me just before my snow-induced disappearance, but I'll get on top of it this week!

Tue Feb 21, 01:06:00 PM CST  
Blogger Michael said...

ann - Me in a band uniform was... something never to be seen again. Especially the horrid ones from my high school.

Jenni - no prob. I normally don't tag people on stuff like this, but I was in the mood to single folks out when I filled this one out.

Wed Feb 22, 05:29:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home