February 06, 2006

Slumberbowl XL

Yeah, I tried to watch it. I kept dozing off. Can't comment much on the game, just know it couldn't hold my interest.

I did manage to watch the halftime show. Janet and Justin, I really hate both of you now.

The superbowl halftime used to be filled with currently talented, famous, and marketable acts. Last few years we've been getting the geriatric treatment. McCartney last year suprised me, as he had a good performance. This year though... the Rolling Stones?

It was by far the worst halftime show I've ever seen. Mick Jagger needs to eat something. The man makes an Olsen twin look fat. Let alone that putrid dance that he was doing. The wave my hands in the air, shake my hips, white girl with no rhythm dance has to go. Then the man proceeded to limp around stage. Ozzy Osbourne has done ten times the drugs as Mick, bitten heads off of various animals, and STILL moves around better than that.

Not to mention, the vocals were sub par, they couldn't time beginnings of songs, and regularly Keith would go off into some entirely different tempo than the rest of the band. It was an off key, sloppy performance.

Bring back the days of Brittany Spears and Nelly. At least then we had eye candy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jose said...

That's funny,

I din't even notice the performance or the game, I was only paying attention to the commercials, especially the funny ones. I really liked the ones that went "Don't judge too quickly" I don't remember the company, but it was a good message.

Tue Feb 07, 08:17:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you rock for having tainted love by soft cell.

Wed Feb 08, 11:17:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Micheal, you rock for having soft cell, tainted love.

Wed Feb 08, 11:17:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home