February 16, 2006

Clinton Should Have Listened to Saddam

Well, its official. Saddam does know all.

He knows Doritos are the tastiest chips known to man. He also knew the US was going to face a future terror threat in 1995.

He even warned us about it.

Seems some tapes of Saddam talking to Tariq-daddy came up, with them discussing how any individual could do serious damage. They also stated that "Any biologist can make a germ bottle and drop it into a septic tank and kill 100,000... This is not done by a state... an individual can do it."

So, if Bubba would have listened to Saddam in 1995, none of this would have ever happened.

Damnit Bubba, too busy getting your knob polished to listen to The Almighty Saddam.

Saddam for President '08!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appreciate you quite a bit.

(Hi, I am Rachel, Noe's friend. YOu amuse me, the end.)

(PS, if you want to tell me to get the fuck away from you, all of my ontact stuff can be found on Noe's comments, I just left 5 of them on her last post)

The End.

Thu Feb 23, 10:43:00 PM CST  
Blogger Michael said...

Hi Rachel.

You seem non threatening, so far, so welcome, and read my odd little world of blogging.

Until next time...

Thu Feb 23, 11:12:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I am threatening. I am just threatening in about the same exact way you and Noe are threatening. If you a Noe had a love child, it might be an awful lot like me.

heifer.livejournal.com

Fri Feb 24, 05:06:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home