May 09, 2006

Spring Semester '06 Over...

The mad rush till the end has now passed as of today, after I took my last final.

I'm soooooooo happy this semester is over with. It's been my roughest one scholastically since I came back to school.

Now, I enjoy my week off of school till monday, when I start my first summer class off the may semester.

4 weeks.
4 days a week.
4 hours a day.
3 credits.

then when that is over... I start the regular 8 week summer class schedule. That one is the more reasonable 8 weeks, 3 days a week.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jose said...

What no breaks in between? that's rough.

You school is trying to kill you.

Tue May 09, 05:57:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Froyd said...

congrats.

Tue May 09, 12:04:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Michael said...

jose-mostly me trying to kill me. not as if I had to register for both maymester and summer classes... I'm just in a rush to get my near 30 year old self graduated.

froyd-thank ye. Another one down... about.... 2-2 1/2 to go.

Tue May 09, 12:48:00 PM CDT  
Blogger -L said...

CONGRATS!!!

Wed May 10, 10:38:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home