October 22, 2006

I, Michael, Of Somewhat Sound Mind...

...declare that I do not want my family or friends, upon the event of my departure from earth, to take pictures of my corpse in the hospital with a disposable camera, as I lie there with tubes in my arms and blood coming from my eyes.

I also forbid taking pictures of my corpse at the funeral. I refuse any pictures at all of my corpse, except those taken by medical and/or the Authorities in a case where it is needed.



Why did I just post that?

Because I had to develop pictures from a damn disposable camera of the body freshly dead in the hospital, and later in the casket today. Shit turned my stomach.

People out there have ISSUES.

That shit just AIN'T RIGHT!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Rosemead Office Cleaning said...

Thanks for tthis blog post

Sun Dec 11, 08:41:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home