January 22, 2007

Bears vs. Colts - Further Thoughts

Now, we have a target... which also happens to be my (distantly) second favorite team... the Indianapolis Colts.

Like many people, teams I like/dislike are due to demographics and established rivalries. The Bears are NFC, and the Colts AFC. So, they don't play each other often. Also, if you drive half an hour south of my house... nothing but Colts fans. Besides, after hearing Manning chant "Cut that meat" in a commercial... I became a fan.

HOWEVER:
This is a field of battle. Only one team can be rooted for, and that is DA BEARS!!! I want to see Brian Urlacher completely LEVEL Manning. I want to see Tillman and Vasher both have interceptions. I want to see every Bears lineman knock down, or better yet sack Manning.

I want a complete, total, demolishment of every aspect of the Colts offense.

This is THE biggest game in Pro Football. The championship.... The Super Bowl. Making it is insignificant.

People don't remember Super Bowl Losers. They remember the winners.

Besides, I've long ago pegged Manning as the next John Elway. i.e. he's gonna lose a few bowls, have a few years out of contention, then win a couple and retire.

...and without further ado...

DA BEARS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home