January 08, 2005

I Am A Quitter

Today is my one year anniversary of being a quitter. I quit smoking one year ago today, and haven't even had as much as a drag of a cigarette since. Yes, I'm proud of my little miraculous accomplishment. 364 days ago I didn't think I would have been this good. I had no clue the cravings would disappear. I never thought food would taste this good either. I never thought breathing was this much better. Lots of differences.

OK. I'm done bragging now. I'll do news later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

my new years resolution this year was to quit puffing the ol' cigs... it lasted one day... 365... good for you!

Sat Jan 08, 11:23:00 PM CST  
Blogger Marsha (no need for anonymity anymore) said...

Congrats! I quit October of 1999. The first year is the hardest. I still get cravings for them, but cutting ties with tobacco is definitely a good thing.

Tue Jan 11, 01:12:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home