February 01, 2005

Polling Day

Today's poll is a bit more straightforward, and is going to end early, due to its timing. Its simple really. Who do you want to win the Superbowl. I'm a football fanatic, so I had to ask. I listed three choices (yes, I know, only two teams.) I have to give people a third choice. I get more votes that way. Patriots, Eagles, and Ditka. Can tell I live near Chicago huh? So, take your pick.

Last weeks poll, is getting killed. Beavis (Jenna Bush) handily defeated Butt-Head (George Bush). It was the biggest landslide in my polling history.
  1. 88% Beavis (Jenna)
  2. 13% Butt-Head (dubya)

Presidential Election 2008 is now TIED!!! Yes, there is a tie for the lead. Homer and Dave tied, with Mikey and Billy taking third and fourth.

  • 34% Dave Chappelle as RICK JAMES BITCH!!!
  • 34% Homer Simpson with The Bee
  • 21% Michael Moore with extra Cheese
  • 10% Bill O'Reilly with a Falafel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home