January 26, 2005

The Changing Face of Sex Talk

I read an article the other day, that said the way American's talk about sex has changed greatly over the past 15 years. I thought for a little bit, and there was no way I could disagree with that. The article went in a completely different direction than what I was thinking, but it did spark something in my mind, that I feel needs to be addressed. This is how the face of sex has changed.

You watch TV, you see ad's on sex. These ad's have spokespeople. Who turned up as a spokesperson? A former congressmen, who was the Republican nomination for the white house in 1996. Yes, Mr. Bob Dole. Bob Dole, the conservative, wants you to know about his erection while you are watching football. That is the state of the way we talk about sex.

Janet's boob, which this website has found to be non-offensive, is not ok to air. But Bob Dole could talk about the pills he takes to end his erectile disfunction on national TV. Again, young woman's boob, old man talking about his hard on? I think that one doesn't even need a poll. Bob might have even beat the FCC...

Why is it ok to air old men talking about boners? Because old men talking about getting bloodflow into their meat poles pays your congressmens bills. He was a former congressman. I'm sure that a lot of congressmen are funded by our drug companies.

I know those specific commercials no longer air, but other ones and similar drugs still do. When you look at what really shows up on your TV, and hits your airwaves, do you think the right fight is being picked? Should we be fighting Janet's tit and naked cartoon ass or Bob Dole's hard cock?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home