January 21, 2005

Das Toons

Vote Cobra Commander - I almost think I need to add another candidate to the 2008 election...

Second Term - Jib Jab is at it again... They've gone downhill a little bit, as you begin to see the same themes over and over again. It's worth a watch though.

Bush Clock - I wish I could have one of these on my desktop. Its peachy.

Freaky Franks - Mmmmm.... Hot Dogs..... Nummmy.....

Napolean Dynamite Soundboard - Since the release of the DVD, the toys of ND are limitless. Now, at the click of a mouse, you can hear such things as... "I caught you a delicious bass."

Mentos? - I wish Mentos commercials were like this.

Cheetahs are fast? Heh! - This video proves that cheetahs ain't shiznit. Slow. It's not doctored at all... I swear.

Crash - Ever see a race, where a car flips, several times, and slides on its roof? This is what it looks like, INSIDE!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home