January 20, 2005

Big Engine, Little Winky

I was driving home last night from class, and got further proof behind the fast cars/small penis saying. I drive a 4 cylander, japanese, compact sedan. I don't have a big ugly wing/spoiler on it. The muffler is stock, its not one of those coffee can mufflers that make the car sound like its farting whenever you take off. It doesn't have decals, those ugly ass lights on the windshield wipers, or any other sort of modifications. It even has the rims that came with the car (so what if they are 17s.) I have never seen "The Fast and the Furious" and have no desire to. I bought the car because I like the styling, gas mileage, and its fun to drive (tight suspension, good engine, etc.)

On that note, I do drive my car. I'm not speed racer by any means, but I give it gas, I take turns faster than the average person. I don't speed excessively. People are more likely the type to want to pass me up. I like to accelerate though. Now that you have the basics, on to the story...

I'm driving home, and am at a stoplight, at the very front. Next to me, is a C5 Corvette. I take off, as normal, in my four cylander, stock, compact, japanese sedan. I accelerated faster than the corvette. I know very well, a 350-400 hp corvette is going to be able to beat my 160hp AUTOMATIC transmission compact sedan in a race any day of the week. Mr. Vette thinks I am treading on his manhood, and speeds up and takes the lead!!!

Ok, big deal. I really don't care. I'm laughing that the guy needed to gun his vette and pass me up a little. I didn't even gun my car, I took off normal for me. So, I'm cruising at about 7 over the speed limit, with this vette in the right lane about half a car length ahead of me, doing the same speed. A big ass pick-up is behind me, closing in. I want to move over, but can't since the vette slowed down and is pretty much next to me, so... I try to pass him.

Bad idea. I am somehow infringing upon his manhood, by thinking my car could possibly be capable of driving in front of his 5.7 liters of POWER!!! So of course, the man with a big engine and small winky accelerates. Its a battle I can't win. I need to pass this ass next to me, so the monster truck can drive 30 over the speed limit, but the ass won't let me. So, I had to slow down, and pull behind the vette, to let the guy pass me. When I pulled behind the vette... The guy accelerated and pulled out in front of the truck!!!

It was a Ford F-250. Any Chevy man won't let a Ford in front of him... I swear this guy has to have one of the smallest members ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home