January 16, 2005

Sims 2 - Good Man Turns Killer

I was playing a game of the Sims 2, and I was trying to avoid playing like my previous game. Unfortuneately, I was unable to follow the way of the rest of the law abiding citizens. My character fell in love with Titania, some Elvish women with pointy ears who seemed to scratch her armpits far too often for my real tastes.

This may have bothered me personally, but my sims character didn't seem to care. Him being a science geek, didn't want to spend all his time seeking a wife. So, I quickly hooked up with her, did the deed (woo-hoo'd) and ended up getting hitched. Well, she moved in, and thats when I found out the unthinkable. She was married to me, and in love with another man!!!

I then went into action, and created, the death room. A second bathroom on my love nest, to which I would wait for the unsuspecting enemy too use, then remove the door and toilet. After a day or two, they would get dirty, soil themselves, and die.

So, I took my wife, had her call her other love interest, and stop in. I was very cordial, and went outside and studied the stars on my telescope. I didn't want my sim getting scarred by seeing that Oberon bastard put moves on my wife. Soon, nature called, and he went to the bathroom... pause game, remove door and toilet... just another victim. Within a day the grim reaper had come, and taken Oberon away.

With my competition removed, I then moved Oberons remains to the far corner of my lot, and put a wall around them, so no one would ever be able to mourn him. I was then able to live a life without worry of my lovely wife cheating. We had two sim children, and grew old together, surviving several house fires. Was a glorious existance.

(had to post some comic relief after my political tirade previous)

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

That was by far one of the most entertaining things i have ever read! i am still laughing... i have been playing halo 2 online excessivly for the last 2 weeks so i understand the virtual life you are leading...good post!

Mon Jan 17, 03:27:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home