May 06, 2005

Couple Toons, Lots of Video

Garage Sale - New strongbad e-mail.

Pants Shopping - New Neurotically yours. A good one too. Foamy is attacking the mainstream again.

Strawberry Pancakes - This song makes me wanna dance.

Pizza Palace Is Wired In - If this is the future, I'm moving to a third world country.

Nice Ride - The car that wants to be driven, hard...

Car Stereo - Great commercial for a car stereo

Action=Reaction - For some reason I love this one. Watch her hit the cop, and then what happens afterword. Sad thing is, I can picture her suing for brutality.

Survival of Least Fit - I'm trying to figure out if these critters survived because of mans interferance or not. I just wanna chase em with a sledgehammer while wearing a gorilla costume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home