June 26, 2005

Make a Wish, WENCH!!!

We all know of my love of mass forwards. I got yet another stupid one today, let me share it with you.
Hi, my name is Amy Bruce. I am 7 years old, and I have a
large tumor on my brain and severe lung cancer. The doctors say I will
die soon if this isn't fixed, and my family can't pay the bills. "The
Make A Wish Foundation" has agreed to donate 7 cents for every time this
message is sent on. For those of you who send this along, I thank you
so much. But for those who don't send it, I will still pray for you.
Please, if you are a kind person, have a heart. Please, please,
PLEASE
HIT THE FORWARD BUTTON.
First off, the make a wish foundation doesn't donate money, it receives it. Plus, last time I checked, they do things like, have some celebrity show up at the kids bed, or sends them to disney world. They don't pay medical bills.

Plus, how the hell do they know if I forwarded the shit or not? There's no hidden underlying code on this thing... there can't be. I took it from a plain text (can't even do pics) e-mail thing.

One day, people will stop being so fucking stupid.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

wow, i've been wanting to do a scam like this for a long time... this bastard beat me to it.

Mon Jun 27, 06:32:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Michael said...

matt - I've thought about doing a scam... er... fundraiser involving me, and my costs of medical crap or higher education. Just have to set up a paypal account and ask for donations...

Lisa - yup, the stupid people outnumber us too. I don't like this.

Ann - this one I picked on because of common sense. if you got to http://www.snopes.com/ you can do a search, and it tells you about how true the mass e-mail is, how long its been going around, etc. I started double checking mass forwards, and about 90% of them are fake. Oh, and I always take the time to respond to the idiot who sent me them.

Freinds don't send freinds junk mail.

Tue Jun 28, 03:12:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home