July 25, 2005

On the Campaign Trail

Lets see, where can a governent official go to campaign? How about the funeral of a soldier killed in the line of duty!!!

In the most disgusting of all possible moves, the Lieutenant Governor of Pennsylvania decided to do just that. Showed up, said condolences, then handed out business cards and said the State of Pennsylvania was against the war.

So respectful huh? People are saying goodbye to a brother, a son, a friend, a nephew, a grandchild, and you show up on the campaign trail. Did you get a picture of yourself kissing the corpse too? I'm sure that would be a good publicity shot. People love it when you kiss the body.

You make me ashamed to affiliate myself with the Democratic party. Now, I must give the Lieutenant Governor of Pennsylvania, the "I'm a Fucking Idiot" award. Congratulations. I hope you get syphallis, and it burns when you pee.

2 Comments:

Blogger The MilkMaid said...

is his name RICHARD??? lol

Wed Jul 27, 12:46:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Michael said...

LOL.

Actually... her name is Catherine Baker Knoll.

Wed Jul 27, 01:41:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home