February 23, 2006

Kevin Federline, K-Fed, Kevvie Fedder...

I have recently come up with another one of my ingenious ideas, that I need help with. So, I am enlisting all of YOU to help.

I have a dream. I have a dream that my 2005 Person of the Year Kevin Federline gets what he deserves. We all know the man must be extremely talented. I mean, c'mon, Kevvie Fedder got that white trash bisquick queen Brit-knee. He needs everyone to jump on his bandwagon.

So, this is what I ask. Although Kevvie Fedder doesn't know when his steller new CD is going to come out, here is the plan for when it does.
  1. On release date, everyone must buy this disc. EVERYONE!!!
  2. Take the CD home, leave it unopened in the bag, with the receipt.
  3. One week later, return the CD to the store where purchased, and get a refund.
This will only work if you don't open it. BUT... it may make his cd get tons of sales in one week, then negative sales the following week.

Pass this on. Mass forward it and tell people Winnie the Pooh will die if they don't forward it on. Tell them not forwarding it will make them ashamed of Jesus. Tell them they'll have bad sex with raw spoiled bacon on a daily basis for the next 40 years if they don't do it.

Whatever it takes. BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!

We must get Kevvie Fedder and his Popozao to get the record of most CD's returned in one week.

Although, Popozao makes more sense than Laffy Taffy shaking.

9 Comments:

Blogger adem said...

That's a brilliant idea, although it would be slightly embarrassing to purchase. Do you think that would really work?? I wonder how the charts really work if that did happen. Technically the album could go platinum but would he get his Framed Platinum Disc one week, and then have to give it back the next???

I will have to think about this.

Fri Feb 24, 06:13:00 AM CST  
Blogger christine said...

but i hate Winnie the Pooh, and i am ashamed of Jesus!

Fri Feb 24, 06:28:00 PM CST  
Blogger Michael said...

adem - I worked as a retail manager for 5 years, and returns counted as negative sales. So, on occasion, I'd have items come up in my departments as having a negative sale because of a return and no items sold. Since the official sales are taken by retail stores... it should do something interesting.

All I can do is hope people spread the word on this one, and try to make it be a large scale effort. It could prove to be interesting.

Christine - Then do it for... the kittens. Yes, if you don't do it, Michael Jackson will touch kittens (especially the boy kittens) in places that make them uncomfortable.

Sun Feb 26, 01:20:00 AM CST  
Blogger christine said...

uh...my cat's in the freezer so i'm not sure that's the way to get me to do this sneaky little stunt. however, i do follow the "in" crowd so get some popular people to sign on, and i'm there!

Sun Feb 26, 12:20:00 PM CST  
Blogger Michael said...

Christine - Then I'd like to announce that we have the full support of Rip Taylor!!!

...Brittany Spears is also thinking about doing it.

Sun Feb 26, 12:34:00 PM CST  
Blogger noe said...

you make me laugh so hard it hurts!!!

Sun Feb 26, 10:28:00 PM CST  
Blogger Jenni said...

This was way more info about Kevvie Fedder than I ever wanted to read in my whole life. I didn't even know he had a cd...

Mon Feb 27, 05:09:00 PM CST  
Blogger Michael said...

noe - heehee. I try my best.

ann - Andy Griffith sings his favorite Gospel songs probably sold better than Kevvie Fedders disc will.

Jenni - Oh, we know you secretly lust after Kevvie. For some reason I can picture you and Leah fighting over who gets the Kevvie Fedder poster.

*runs away giggling*

Tue Feb 28, 12:14:00 AM CST  
Blogger -L said...

LOL, wow, Michael, you are so dead on...Unbelievable! ;)

Tue Feb 28, 12:15:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home