March 01, 2006

I'd Like to Send a Shout Out...

This song goes out to all the cowboys, and southern conservatives out there. My boys G. "dubs" Bush, "Big" Dick Cheney, Tom "I'm not a crook" DeLay, and anyone else who's a manly Cowboy Cookie eater...


Powered by Castpost

Thank you Mr. Willie Nelson. I've been a fan since I was 3, and I still love the music as I approach 30.



I'd also like to note that my music thingy was being nice, so I decided to post some songs on the sidebar. I'm cutting it down to five. Ten was overkill.

The current selection of five songs is the same song. Yes.

I've told everyone I am fascinated with covers/remakes of songs. As it so happens, I have a grand total of 4 covers of the exact same song. Yes. 4 covers of the Depeche Mode Classic, "Personal Jesus."

I gave release dates, so people could make fun of the last one to join on the cover the song bandwagon, Marilyn Manson (who also does the worst version).

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

LOL.

I actually do have that song. And yes, extremely funny song.

Sat Mar 04, 12:49:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home