September 10, 2006

Sexiest Woman EVER!!!

Now, we all have had our various celebrity/famous people "crushes" throughout the ages.

Recently, I've begun to re-examine one of mine. Its not quite the norm. Its something from childhood. It explains a lot though. It explains why I live in a sick and twisted, yet humorous world.

Why so?

She's fictional.

Imaginary.

NOT REAL.

Still hot though.

Only thing is... I have found an image of her recently... and it drives me mad.

Just... Just... WOW!!!

In case you haven't guessed it yet, the original was not an actual person, or even a person playing a role.

No siree. It was a cartoon character.

Anyone remember G.I. Joe?

I now shall share with the world, I am obsessed with "The Baroness." I realize she's taken by the metal helmeted ass with the fake plastic chest Destro... but I just don't care.

Baroness, you will be mine... or at least I might luck into some girl who will get into said baroness costume... something like this...



oh yeah.

2 Comments:

Blogger swisslet said...

do you remember man-at-arms from he-man? His daughter?

ST

Wed Sep 13, 02:16:00 AM CDT  
Blogger Michael said...

Ah yes... Teela.

Excellent choice my friend.

Wed Sep 13, 01:02:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home