January 25, 2007

Dissappointment in Jean-Luc

Dear Captain Picard,

For quite some time, I have been a fan of yours. Your teachings, your pimplike bald haircut, your power you express when you say "make it so" have greatly moved me.

However, recently, you have led me astray. During my neverending quest for new delicious things to try... you led me wrong.

Earl Grey Tea.

How can you drink that stuff? Its like someone spilled paint thinner in the tea. I will never trust an English guy playing a Frenchman in a Science Fiction series ever again.

Sincerely,
Michael

5 Comments:

Blogger -L said...

Have you tried it with chocolate-y things? That always helps me! :) Maybe that's just a girly thing though...If so, disregard.

Any game predictions yet? You know, how you foresee things playing out? I suppose you have a pair of Shuffling shoes ready to go?

Thu Jan 25, 12:15:00 PM CST  
Blogger Michael said...

haven't tried it with chocolate... but I can't. I'm doing this crazy thing called "trying to lose weight." Otherwise I'd be all over some chocolate.

as far as the game, no predictions. When it comes to DA BEARS and the playoffs... I know better.

All I do is root for my team.

Thu Jan 25, 12:40:00 PM CST  
Blogger marieke said...

Jean-Luc! Of course! ... I was doing a crossword puzzle this morning and for the life of me I couldn't remember what his first name was. You just saved my day from being an entire disappointment! Also, I agree, Earl Grey tea is just disgusting. *shudder*

Thu Jan 25, 07:37:00 PM CST  
Blogger adem said...

I foolishly made a cup of Earl Grey by mistake by using the wrong teabag... never again.

What a disgusting cup of p*ss!

Fri Jan 26, 02:04:00 PM CST  
Blogger Froyd said...

I am not a fan of tea in general.

Fri Jan 26, 03:41:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home