May 21, 2007

Mt. Everest Mobile

Some dude became the first person ever to make a call with a cell phone on top of Mt. Everest. He also made the first text message.

Big F'n deal.

What's next, the first "hot carl" on top of Everest? The first sodomization of a sheep? I don't care about stupid firsts on the peak of everest. There's tons of shit that has never been done, so don't publicize each and every one.

The entire thing though, was made possible, by China putting up a cell phone tower that was within line of site of the north slope.

Now this is what really pisses me off.

How come the peak of Mt. Everest, which has a population density of 1 asshole who is the first person to masturbate to Bea Arthur on top of mount everest, gets more cell phone reception than, oh, ME!!!

I don't live in a shante on the arctic tundra or in the rainforest. I live in a semi-densely populated area, an hours drive from one of the largest cities in the most powerful country in the world, and can't talk on the cell for more than 3 minutes without the call being dropped.

How about we put some of that Chinese cell tower construction in my back yard, so I can make a call? Not that I would, since I hate phones and all... but just in case I actually wanted to.

2 Comments:

Blogger christine said...

i definitely think you should turn this post into a letter and send it to your cell phone company.

Tue May 22, 01:29:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Froyd said...

sounds like SOMEONE'S jealous of someone's new amp'd sherpa phone!

Wed May 23, 11:10:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home