November 12, 2004

Friday Cartoon/Video Update

Short update this week. Not much showed up that was all that great. I may post later today with a little viewpoint I have, that was further re-enforced by a website I visit. Yes, I'm gonna get on my soap box and do some preaching. Now, on the the toons!!!

My New Theme Song - I have to get ahold of this song. It seems like a good party song. The video is entertaining too. The best part though, is the song.

Foamy's Rant IV - Foamy goes off on Fatkins and whatever else comes across his mind in his special, insane, squirrelly profanity laden ways.

Montage - Strongbad updated. Its an average one.

Condom Commercial - I wish we had commercials like they do in europe.

Tara Reid Frankenboobies - A little nudity. Kinda nasty. I hate plastic surgery, and this is further proof to my previous evidence against it.

1 Comments:

Blogger noe said...

i'm looking forward to some soapbox fun!

Fri Nov 12, 02:56:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home