February 04, 2005

Guess Who's Back, Back Again, Trevor's Back...

Magical Trevor 2 - I soiled myself when I saw this show up. Trevor ROCKS!!! I've been waiting for Trevor 2 forever. Load times are a slow, I'm sure they're getting tons of hits. If you havent' seen the first one, here it is.

Origins - StrongBad gets an Email, asking for the origins of the stick. He ends up explaining the origins of almost everything. This is one of the better ones.

Searching For Souls? - Prank phone calls with satan searching for "souls." Hilarious.

Monitor Cleaner - I found this absolutely hilarious.

I Know What I'm Doing - This guy is a well trained professional. Don't try this at home.

Mmmm... Burger - I really wish I knew the exact size of this burger.

WOW - This one shocked me. My jaw hit the floor. It involves a woman, and a balloon. She does the impossible with it. This could be aired on regular cable, but not on network TV. That's my guess at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home