March 25, 2005

Random 10

Since not just one, but two blogs I read on a daily (SwissToni's Place, Hey Jenny Slater) both had a listing of 10 songs, I feel the need to be cool too, and list 10 songs. I'm not as cool as everyone else though, since I don't have an iPod. Instead, I am just going to list 10 of the songs showing up on iTunes, in the "Party Shuffle" on my comp. (If anyone hasn't checked out iTunes the music listening/burning/management program, do so. Its by far the best program I've come across to listen to music randomly with. The party shuffle is great. Plus, its free)
  1. Come Together covered by Soundgarden
  2. Scarlet Begonias by The Grateful Dead
  3. All I Want Is You by U2
  4. L.A. Woman by The Doors
  5. Night Life by B.B. King and Willie Nelson
  6. Second Walk by John Frusciante
  7. Humming by Portishead
  8. Louisiana Saturday Night by Alabama
  9. Goodbye Windows by Corrosion of Conformity
  10. Bring the Pain covered by Mindless Self Indulgence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home